There is an immediate connection (if not relief) during the Aspergers101 Training for Parents workshop. Jennifer Allen utilizes her personal experiences of raising a son with High Functioning Autism/Asperger Syndrome while incorporating video clips from such experts as Dr. Temple Grandin, Dr. Tony Attwood and those who’ve navigated the challenges well.
A couple of Jennifer’s principles taught during the Aspergers101 Training for Parents includes “Choosing your Child over Societal Expectations” and “Understand that your child’s gifts and challenges come from a physical brain difference and not simply from bad behavior(s).”
Aspergers101 Training for Parents topics include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Family’s Journey
- Sam’s Story: From Diagnosis to Independence
- Preparing a Asperger diagnosed Child for Independence
- Driving with Autism: How Personal Triumph became a Texas DPS Initiative
- Asperger Syndrome: The Educational Years
Aspergers101 On-Site Training Fee(s) are based per hour plus travel expenses. Price reduction for non-profits and law enforcement. Contact us below for a customized quote.