by Lynette Vega, SBG San Antonio Monday, November 18th 2019
WOAI News 4- San Antonio
SAN ANTONIO — An initiative in Texas is creating safer interactions between law enforcement and those on the autism spectrum. It’s called the Texas Driving With Autism Initiative and a free webinar will be held for the public to learn more about it.
To register for the free webinar, CLICK HERE.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Merry Christmas! - December 25, 2019
- Texas Embraces Driver License Designation for those with Autism or Hearing Impaired - December 19, 2019
- Give the Gift of Information! - December 9, 2019
- What If It Snowed In San Antonio? - December 6, 2019
- Apart From the Crowd: Isolation in the Early Years of Diagnosis - December 4, 2019