Developing and keeping the dialogue open with your child’s school employees is key toward their success as discussed in this Top of the Spectrum News segment.
Guest(s): Becky Tarwater, Sharon Neill
The following two tabs change content below.
After an extensive career broadcast marketing, Jennifer and her husband searched for answers when their oldest son hit the kinder years with great difficultly. After finally learning that their oldest son had Aspergers Syndrome, she left her career in television and became a full time mother to both of her sons. Jennifer elicited the participation of her sons and together they produced several independent programs including a children’s animated series titled Ameriquest Kids (now distributed by Landmark Media) as well as her documentary and book titled, Coping to Excelling: Solutions for school-age children diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome. The need for more information encouraged Jennifer to elicit a team of autism experts to provide weekly, original content to a website free to anyone seeking to live their best under the diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism/Aspergers Syndrome… appropriately titled: Aspergers101.com.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Merry Christmas! - December 25, 2019
- Texas Embraces Driver License Designation for those with Autism or Hearing Impaired - December 19, 2019
- Give the Gift of Information! - December 9, 2019
- What If It Snowed In San Antonio? - December 6, 2019
- Apart From the Crowd: Isolation in the Early Years of Diagnosis - December 4, 2019