“Asperger Syndrome and Bullying”
Guests: Dr. Tony Attwood and Lisa Rogers with Educating Diverse Learners, offer parents a basic overview of school bullying with practical solutions to this frustrating problem that often accompanies those with Asperger Syndrome.
Latest posts by Lisa Rogers (see all)
- Asperger Syndrome and School-Age Bullying - December 30, 2019
- How to cope with Anxiety and Fear - December 13, 2019
- Using Topic Cards to Develop Social Skills in ASD Youth - December 5, 2019
- Preventing Meltdowns - November 20, 2019
- Using Scripts to Develop Conversational Skills for Students with ASD - October 25, 2019